IELTS General Test – Passage 10: Evening Courses reading with answers explanation, location and pdf. This reading paragraph has been taken from our huge collection of Academic & General Training (GT) Reading practice test PDF’s.
A Cooking for today
These are classes for those of you who can already make basic meal by keeping strictly to a simple recipe, but who would now like to use your imagination as well. We ‘ll learn how to make great family meals , discovering how to develop basic recipes into personal creations, with a few tricks and tips to help you become more confident.
B Entertaining the easy way
This course has plenty of ideas and tips for special occasions that you can enjoy preparing, love eating and be proud to provide. The recipes are adaptable to needs and lifestyle, building on your current skills and aimed at developing your own cooking style.
C Cooking for the family
Keen to make better food for your kids? This course is for parents who want to learn how to make fun food with the aim of showing their kids how to cook later at home. We’ll learn plenty of tasty tips for snacks and picnics, family favourites, and dishes with fresh fruit and vegetables so that you and your family can get really fit and well and enjoy your food.
D Jewellery making
This course aims enable students to create silver jewellery. You first project will be make a silver ring and then you will have an opportunity to create another piece of your design. This is an introductory course. Base metals are supplied free. Please wear suitable workshop clothing and bring a notebook and pen.
This course will allow you to take full advantage of your digital camera. Covering portrait, landscape and still-life photography, the classes will include effective use of lenses and lighting. To really benefit from the course, learners should have time to read ahead between sessions.
F Creative writing
Come and learn how to have fun with stories and other kinds of creative writing We will try out some new ideas and techniques for improving style and waking up the imagination , Writers who have not taken the foundation class will also be able to join , Provided they already have some experience of the subject.
Look at the six advertisements for evening courses, A-F
For which evening course are the following statements true?
Write the correct letter, A-F, in boxes 1-7 on your answer sheet.
NB You may use letter more than once.
1. After taking this course, participants will be able to teach their skill to others.
2. Participants will be expected to prepare at home for each class.
3. Certain materials will be included in the course fee.
4. This course aims to teach people to prepare meals for guests.
5. This course will help participants to make the best use of a certain item.
6. This course is for people who want to do more than follow instructions.
7. Following this course should improve participants health.
1) IELTS 12 READING PASSAGE – CROSSING THE HUMBER ESTUARY ↗
2) IELTS 12 READING PASSAGE – THE BIKE FOUNDRY ↗
3) IELTS 12 READING PASSAGE – HAMBERTON HOSPITAL STAFF BENEFITS ↗
4) IELTS 12 READING PASSAGE – PERFORMANCE-RELATED PAY ↗
5) IELTS 12 READING PASSAGE – MARINE ECOSYSTEMS ↗
Evening Courses Answers
Check out Evening Courses reading answers below with explanations and locations given in the text.
Have any doubts??? Discuss in the comments ...
Evening Courses PDF
If you want the pdf summary of Evening Courses reading passage and answers, please write your email in the comment section below. We’ll send it across at the speed of light.
ALL THE BEST !