IELTS General Test – Passage 03: WORK & TRAVEL USA reading with answers explanation, location and pdf summary. This reading paragraph has been taken from our huge collection of Academic & General Training (GT) Reading practice tests PDF’s.
Work & Travel USA
Do you want to have the best summer holiday ever?Have you just graduated and want to escape for a unique experience abroad?
Only $1950 will make it all happen!
This unbeatable program fee includes:
• return flight from Sydney to Los Angeles (onward travel in the USA not included)
• 3 months’ insurance cover
• 2 nights’ accommodation on arrival plus meet and greet and airport transfer
• arrival orientation by experienced InterExchange staff
• visa application fees
You also have:
• access to a J-l visa enabling you to work in the USA
• an extensive directory of employers
• InterExchange support throughout the program
• 24-hour emergency support throughout the length of the program
Call toll-free 1800 678 738
InterExchange has 50 years’ experience in international student exchange programs. 18,000 students from around the world travel yearly to the USA on this very program. InterExchange con also offers you work opportunities in other countries.
WHAT IS INTEREXCHANGE?
InterExchange, one of the world’s leading operators of international exchange programs and related services:
• is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation
• has 700 professional staff in 30 countries worldwide
• was founded in 1947
InterExchange operates these programs for students all around the world. It offers you trained and travelled staff, plus full support during the application process. You can choose any job that interests you anywhere in the USA, whether that is working in a law firm in Boston, a famous ski resort in Colorado or serving coffee and doughnuts in the buzzing streets of New York. You can select the period you work and the period you travel; you may want to work for 1 month and travel for 3 or work the entire duration of your stay. The choice is yours.
YOU CAN TAKE UP THIS OPPORTUNITY IF YOU ARE:
• a full-time student at an Australian university or TAFE college
• presently enrolled, or finishing this year, or you have deferred a year of study
• over 18 years old by November in the academic year in which you apply to InterExchange
• enthusiastic about the experience of a lifetime …
Sign up now!!
1) IELTS 5 READING PASSAGE – MAIL ORDER BROCHURE ↗
2) IELTS 5 READING PASSAGE – NEW BOOK RELEASES ↗
3) IELTS 5 READING PASSAGE – LACK OF SLEEP ↗
4) IELTS 5 READING PASSAGE – GLOW-WORMS ↗
Do the following statements agree with the information given in the advertisement.
In boxes 15-20 on your answer sheet, write:
TRUE if the statement agrees with the information
FALSE if the statement contradicts the information
NOT GIVEN if there is no information on this
15. The program cost includes internal flights within the USA.
16. Emergency assistance offered in the program includes legal advice.
17. InterExchange offers similar programs in countries other than the USA.
18. InterExchange is part of a government program.
19. There are no restrictions on the type of job you can do.
20. There is an upper age limit for applicants.
Check out WORK & TRAVEL USA reading answers below with explanations and locations given in the text.
16. NOT GIVEN
20. NOT GIVEN