IELTS General Test – Passage 16: The Best Travel Wallets reading with answers explanation, location and pdf. This reading paragraph has been taken from our huge collection of Academic & General Training (GT) Reading practice test PDFs.
The Best Travel Wallets
Keep all your bank cards, documents, passports and ID in one of these convenient carriers, which have been selected by Becca Meier.
A Kipling Travel Doc Travel Document Holder
This zip-around wallet comes in five different patterns and is made of nylon. It also has a space where users can put a pen, pockets for cards, an ID window and a pocket for change.
B Lifeventure Mini Travel Document Wallet
This is a waterproof wallet, which uses anti-RFID (radio frequency identification) material so your financial details will be safe. It is black with smart sky-blue finishing touches and has a small internal compartment, a smartphone pocket and an external pocket. It can fit two passports.
C Cath Kidston Breton Stripe
A wallet so slim it could easily pass for a small notebook. The inside compartment labels identifying each separate section all have silver lettering on them. The wallet has a special coating which makes it easy to wipe anything like sand off.
D Ted Baker Voyager’s Travel Wallet
This wallet comes in smooth black leather, and is no bigger than a passport, but roomy enough for any insurance documents or flight tickets. A small navy-blue pen is supplied inside.
E Radley Abbey Travel Wallet
This plain travel wallet opens up to reveal pockets in various colours labelled ‘cards’, ‘passport’ and ‘tickets’, as well as others left blank for extras. It comes in a handy drawstring bag.
F Gotravel Organiser
The black wallet features seven slip-in card compartments, two small interior zip pockets and a load of other slip-in compartments. It can fit at least four passports.
G Gotravel Glo Travel Wallet
This is a simple, very reasonably priced wallet. It is made of PVC plastic and will suit those who like a wallet that is easy to spot. It comes in a range of bright colours with a white holiday-related design on the front. It has five compartments that can fit a passport with other cards/tickets.
Look at the seven reviews of travel wallets, A-G.
For which travel wallet are the following statements true?
Write the correct letter, A-G, in boxes 1-8 on your answer sheet.
NB You may use any letter more than once.
1. This wallet will suit people who prefer natural materials.
2. Users of this wallet do not need to worry about taking it out in the rain.
3. Parts of the inside of this wallet have categories printed on them in one colour.
4. This wallet would suit someone who needs to keep several passports together.
5. Something is provided for writing.
6. This will suit people who want to be able to find their document wallet easily in their luggage.
7. Something to keep this wallet in is provided.
8. This wallet has been specially made to prevent people detecting the numbers on any bank cards, etc. inside it.
1) IELTS 14 READING PASSAGE – RESEARCH ON IMPROVING AGRICULTURAL YIELDS ↗
2) IELTS 14 READING PASSAGE – INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE CANADA ↗
3) IELTS 14 READING PASSAGE – UK RAIL SERVICES ↗
4) IELTS 14 READING PASSAGE – VACANCY FOR FOOD PREPARATION ASSISTANT ↗
5) IELTS 14 READING PASSAGE – THE ROLE OF THE SWISS POST BUS ↗
Answers with Explanation
Check out The Best Travel Wallets reading answers below with explanations and locations given in the text.
Have any doubts??? Discuss in the comments ...
If you want the pdf summary of The Best Travel Wallets reading passage and answers, please write your email in the comment section below. We’ll send it across at the speed of light.
ALL THE BEST !
8 thoughts on “The Best Travel Wallets: Reading Answers”
This is too good
I’m glad you find it useful!
Send answers with explanation
which question you’re struggling?
Any specific question?